Home » Website Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Community Media Association’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Paternoster Road, Sheffield, S1 2BX, UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Community media platform, producer, partner for the arts. The online showcase of arts and community media collaborations from around the UK. Reaching new audiences, developing excellence and innovation in arts practice and promoting innovative ways of working with new technologies.
Do you have arts and community media news, events or content that you would like to be included on this site. We welcome your submissions.
Please submit your news & events on this page.
EARCEL is a European Art Radio Creative Exchange Lab, which is hosted by Curious Broadcast based in Dublin. This is an intensive learning and exchange lab between five European art radio stations, to develop and share programming ideas and practices both as radio art practitioners and collaborative community based broadcasters, leading to a better understanding… Read more
May 4th-26th sees the 47th annual Brighton Festival – a three week celebration of music, theatre, dance, circus, art and film that takes place across Brighton & Hove. This year the Guest Artistic Director is children’s author, broadcaster and former Children’s Laureate, Michael Rosen, making his own special mark on the Festival. RadioReverb, Brighton’s local community… Read more
Artists and Trainers – Call for Expressions of Interest Heads Together Productions http://headstogether.org/ is putting a call out for people interested in delivering training for our community radio projects; ELFM in East Leeds http://www.elfm.co.uk, and Two Valleys Radio in Kirklees http://www.twovalleysradio.co.uk With both community radio projects developing strongly and with new opportunities on offer for both;… Read more
Date: 8:30-11am, 15 May 2012 Venue: Museum of London 150 London Wall, EC2Y 5HN Arts Council England is bringing together the people behind some of London’s most exciting cultural celebrations for the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games this summer, in an event at the Museum of London. It’ll be an opportunity to talk to… Read more
Happy Birthday to us! Happy Birthday to us! Happy Birthday Soundart Radio, Happy Birthday to us! We can hardly believe we’ve been going for 5 years this weekend. Help us celebrate on Saturday night with a Dartington College of Arts themed event in studio 3, Dartington, where so many great bands formed, and where we… Read more
“GET UP, STAND UP” Turning Young People into Leaders through the Arts Organised by Dr Nathalie Teitler Friday, October 28th – 09.00 to 16.00 Building bridges between the worlds of activism, art and politics to make young people the heart of their communities and leaders of positive change Putting Creativity at the Heart of Young… Read more