Home » Website Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Community Media Association’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Paternoster Road, Sheffield, S1 2BX, UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Community media platform, producer, partner for the arts. The online showcase of arts and community media collaborations from around the UK. Reaching new audiences, developing excellence and innovation in arts practice and promoting innovative ways of working with new technologies.
Do you have arts and community media news, events or content that you would like to be included on this site. We welcome your submissions.
Please submit your news & events on this page.
Broadcast Conversations. In November 2013 members of Community Media Association (CMA) met with members of National Operatic Dramatic Association (NODA) This meeting was part of the Broadcast Conversations series which brings arts broadcasters together to discuss areas of arts practice across community media platforms. Attending were a representatives from community radio, amateur theatre, operatic societies,… Read more
Presenters at Dartington based Soundart Radio 102.5fm were thrilled to hear from Ofcom that their community radio licence has been extended a further five years – keeping the local broadcasters on air until 2019. The station, which first broadcast as campus radio for Dartington College of Arts, is celebrating is 7th Birthday this Autumn. When… Read more
‘Art Transmission’ is a new radio experiment devised by Contemporary Arts Practice FrancisKnight in partnership with BRFM Bridge radio. It will be presented and broadcast through the Daniel Monday night community show. The experiment has been devised to inspire clubs, groups and societies to step out of their comfort zone and try something new. Art… Read more
In October’s re.Lit we’ve got a harvest home with the cream of the crop of wordsmiths, musicians, writers, performers, actors, producers and a magician – and all kinds and any combinations of the above – another unique selection of material newly uploaded to the Radio Wildfire website and sent to us on cd in this… Read more
Date: 8:30-11am, 15 May 2012 Venue: Museum of London 150 London Wall, EC2Y 5HN Arts Council England is bringing together the people behind some of London’s most exciting cultural celebrations for the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games this summer, in an event at the Museum of London. It’ll be an opportunity to talk to… Read more
“GET UP, STAND UP” Turning Young People into Leaders through the Arts Organised by Dr Nathalie Teitler Friday, October 28th – 09.00 to 16.00 Building bridges between the worlds of activism, art and politics to make young people the heart of their communities and leaders of positive change Putting Creativity at the Heart of Young… Read more