Home » Website Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Community Media Association’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Paternoster Road, Sheffield, S1 2BX, UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Community media platform, producer, partner for the arts. The online showcase of arts and community media collaborations from around the UK. Reaching new audiences, developing excellence and innovation in arts practice and promoting innovative ways of working with new technologies.
Do you have arts and community media news, events or content that you would like to be included on this site. We welcome your submissions.
Please submit your news & events on this page.
Hi I know there was a lot of interest around a network of community media organisations with a strong interest in arts, experimentation and collaboration. We will further the conversation at this year’s CMA conference on 12th September with a space for informal sharing and discussion. This will take place in two, 45 minute, breakout… Read more
Like all relationships, it was based on a commonality; a relational glue that binds two people together. For Beth and Stew, it was their daughter ‘Holly’ that was the glue that held the relationship together. But what happens to that relationship when the glue disappears? Did they ever really know each other? Can they survive… Read more
+ Exeter’s community radio station to commission four audio portraits of the city + Proposals invited from the creative community + A fee of £750 will be paid for each commissioned work This September and October, England will host Rugby World Cup 2015. Three of the tournament’s matches will be played at the Sandy Park… Read more
It’s the time of year to be gathering in the fruit of the fields and this month there’s a harvest home on Radio Wildfire as we bring together another bumper crop of the best in field recordings from the Midlands and the World – more rich pickings from the UK, US and Canada with brand… Read more
WHOOPI – A NEW ARTS PATRON FOR SWINDON 105.5! It’s been a pretty exciting time recently. After I received a High Sheriff’s Award for many years of work in the local community, next came an ITV Surprise Surprise programme for which I was nominated by my son James. Four teams filmed at the studios for… Read more
EAST LONDON RADIO TO PARTICIPATE IN THE V&A HACKNEY WICK TAKEOVER East London Radio, a community radio station based in Hackney Wick has been selected by the Victoria and Albert museum to take part in their Friday Late event on February 28th. ELR will be broadcasting alongside 100s of local Wick artists the voices and… Read more